The Datamax-O’Neil RL4e printer is an upgraded version of the RL4 portable rugged label printer that is one of the most rugged and reliable mobile printers available in the marketplace. Improvements include Bluetooth as a standard option, more memory and support for 802.11a/b/g/n. The RL4e passes the MIL-STD 810F drop test requirements and has been shown to print after 26 consecutive drops to concrete from 6 feet. This type of toughness, coupled with its 2-year warranty, helps lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO), especially in environments where bumps and drops are common.
The RL4e printer uses direct thermal printing technology and prints at 203 dpi resolution. It can print at 4 ips on media ranging from 2.00 to 4.12 inches wide and has a print width of 4.125 inches. The RL4e printer comes standard with 64MB RAM and 128MB Flash, as well as serial, USB and Bluetooth interfaces. Optional features of the RL4e printer include 802.11a/b/g/n communication and support for linerless media.
Popular applications for the RL4e printer include inventory labels, content ID labels, receiving labels, shipping labels, receiving and location labels, work-in-process labels, bin labeling and shelf tags.
• Rugged and Reliable: With uncompromising standards, the RL4e endures even the most punishing environments, and passes the MIL-STD 810F drop testing requirements. This RL4e mobile printer is so rugged it continues to print after 26 consecutive drops to concrete from 6ft (1.8m) even when tested at extreme temperature conditions.
• Complete Line of Accessories: The versatile RL4e label printer comes with a wide selection of charging and mounting accessories that allow it to be worn on the hip, mounted in a truck or even mounted and charged from a forklift.
• Easy to Integrate: The RL4e comes with popular language emulations that allow you to easily replace existing printers in the workplace. This portable printer is also compatible with most popular WMS packages and offers optional wireless 802.11 and standard Bluetooth connectivity.
• Great Battery Power: The long lasting lithium-ion battery offers maximum power capacity for a full 8-hour shift, even under the toughest conditions.
• Easy to Use: Nobody likes to change the paper roll, but we’ve made it so easy you can do it with one hand. We’ve also included an easy to read LCD screen with simple user interface buttons and a peel-and-present mechanism for quicker label application.
• Complete Line of Media & Supplies: Our Certified Label Supply Program ensures optimum, trouble-free performance from the RL Series and guarantees the highest quality print output and image stability.
• Two Year Warranty: Comes with the industry’s only two-year standard warranty – twice that of the competition!
Dimensions: 6.5”w x 7.9” h x 3.2” d(166 x 200 x 81 mm)
Weight: 2.16 lbs.(0.98 kg)
Drop specifications: 6 ft.(1.8 m) MIL-STD810F
User Interface: 128×64 LCD display with white LED back lighting; 4 button user interface
Memory: 32 MB RAM/64 MB Flash
Operating Temp.: -4° to 122° F/-20° to 50° C
Storage Temp.: -41° F to 140° F/-40° C to 60° C
Charging Temp.: 41° to 104° F/5° to 40° C
Relative Humidity Range: 10% RH to 90% RH non-condensing
Electrostatic Discharge Protection(ESD): 8kV Air/6kV Contact
Printhead: Direct Thermal / 203 dpi
Print Width: 4.125″ (105 mm)
Print Speed: 4 inches per second
Standard: Serial, USB
Optional: Bluetooth and 802.11 a/b/g
Media Width Range: 1.00″ – 3.12″
Media Thickness Range: 2 – 6.5 mil
Printer: 2 year (with approved supplies)