Whether your business needs to print parking passes, airline tickets, or admission tickets, the Datamax O’Neil ST-3210 has you covered. You’ll enjoy the high performance of a printer manufactured specifically for use in the ticketing industry. Engineered with simplicity and reliability in mind, the rugged all-metal construction of this countertop ticket printer makes it a good fit for most any environment, and the Datamax name is known for service and durability.
The Datamax ST-3210 specialty ticket printer is designed to last. The onboard integration tools allow for maximum flexibility in integration into existing applications, and Datamax’s language emulation allows you to easily replace Zebra and Intermec printers. The DMX configuration utility simplifies setup, and the DMX Netmanager provides remote management capability. Connectivity is available with either the optional Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100, wireless 802.11 b/g or USB. Printed tickets are delivered horizontally from the front of the Datamax ticket printer which typically sits flush with the countertop and pulls ticket stock from an open area below the counter.
The Datamax O’Neil ST-3210 is built for rigorous use and will stand up to the needs of business. A winning combination of strong materials, solid design and thermal printing technology make the Datamax printer a best-in-class solution for ticket printing. You’ll find it a snap to load tickets with the quick release and auto loading mechanism, and a 3-button interface makes the Datamax O’Neil ST 3210 easy to use. You’ll appreciate the high resolution printing that gives a professional presentation to all of your tickets.
• Thermal Printing Technology: The S-Class utilize direct thermal printing to provide the very best barcode printing reliability as possible.
• Industrial Grade Design: The industrial grade design is simple and utilizes strong durable materials.
• Heavy Duty Construction: The construction is made up of heavy duty steal cabinets and framework.
• Reliability Proven Thermal Printing Technology: Every component of the S-Class is designed to provide the very best in class reliability.
• Available in counter-top (ST) and undercounter models (SV: The two variations allow the printer to adapt to any ticketing application.
• Easy to Use Interface: The three button user interface and status indicators are both simple and easy for anyone to use.
• Easy Ticket Loading: Ticket loading is a snap with the quick release and auto loading mechanism.
• High Resolution: Both the ST and SV are available in high resolution 300dpi for high resolution printing applications.
Dimensions: 10″ x 8″ x 14″ (254mm x 203mm x 356mm)
Operating Temp.: 40°F to 95°F (4°C to 35°C)
Power source: Auto-sensing 90 – 132 or 180 – 264 VAC@ 47-63 Hz; specify appropriate power cord when ordering
• ST-Class: Metal construction with media cover lock
• SV-Class: Metal construction
Printer type: Direct thermal
Print length range: .25″- 99″(6mm – 2475mm)
Software: Used for creating label formats using virtually any Windows®-based program. Included on Datamax Accessories CD, or via www.datamaxcorp.com
Programming language: DPL™ (Datamax Programming Language™) and DTPL™ (Datamax Ticket Programming
Language™, Ticket Industry Standard Emulation)
Printer*: 1 year(including platen roller and installed options)
Printhead*: 1 year or 1,000,000 inches whichever comes first
Contact sales representative for extended warranty options