In addition to card printing, the DTC1000 also offers a wide range of encoding options, all in one pass. This allows for simple user operation while saving time and resources.
The Fargo DTC1000 is simple and easy to use with load-n-go cartridges and Swift ID, design software to create custom badges. The small footprint and light weight DTC1000 was designed for the smallest of desks and tables. Not only is the DTC1000 affordable, but it is also reliable, backed with a 2-year warranty.
The Fargo DTC1000 ID Card Printer provides all the security of HID, the world leader is access control, as well as the reliability of Fargo printers. Thus providing high quality, professional looking ID cards and photo ID badges – easy and efficiently.
This printer has been discontinued and replaced with the Fargo DTC1250e ID Card Printers.
• Supply replacement – Easy cartridge loading
• Color-changing status buttons
• Embedded Badging application
• Rewrite capable
• USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
• Input hopper holds 100 plastic cards
• Optional Dual-side printing
• Optional magnetic stripe, 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, and contact chip encoding
The DTC1000 is a plastic card printer that provides all the security of HID with all the reliability of Fargo printers for sharp, professional looking, high-quality ID cards and photo ID badges – easy and quick. This Direct-to-Card printer line to become the new go-to standard for ID card printers.
Sided Printing: Single or Dual
Print Method: Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print Speed: 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMCKO)
Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80, CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR Certified Product: Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. Additionally, the ENERGY STAR FARGO DTC4500 is turned on and off using the power button versus plugging in the power cable.
• Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
• Dual-Sided Printing Module
• Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless)
• Magnetic Stripe Encoding
• Printer Cleaning Kit
• Ethernet with Internal Print Server