In addition to the dual-sided card printing module, the DTC1250 can be upgraded from its base model with a magnetic stripe encoder module, smart card encoder module, or Ethernet module. This printer prints on CR-80 or CR-79 cards with dye-sublimation technology and utilizes Fargo’s Direct-To-Card print technology.
The Fargo DTC1250 Card Printer comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
High-quality output – Simple, reliable and affordable photo ID card personalization, delivering a new level of durable, great-looking credentials. ?
Simple plug-and-play – The intuitive user-focused design allows for easy set-up, loading and operation for increased efficiency. ?
Convenient and affordable – Create ID cards right out of the box with plug-and-play Swift ID embedded badging application. ?
End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security – The optional iCLASS SE encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes. ?
Additional Data Protection – Secure data sent to printer with AES-256 decryption.
Print Method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
Colors: Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
Options include easy-to-use ribbon with disposable ribbon cartridge (EZ) and more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon for cartridge (ECO).
Both EZ and ECO:
• Full-color with resin black and overlay panel, YMCKO*, 250 prints
• Resin black (standard), 1000 prints
• Full-color half-panel with resin black and overlay panel, YMCKO*, 350 prints
• Full-color with two resin black panels and overlay panel, YMCKOK*, 200 prints ?
• Resin black and overlay panel, KO*, 500 prints ?
• Resin black (premium), 1000 prints ?
• Dye-sublimation black and overlay panel, BO*, 500 prints ?
• Resin green, blue, red, white, silver, gold, 1000 prints ?
• Silver and gold metallic, 500 prints
• Rewrite technology – no ribbon is required
Accepted Standard Card Sizes: CR-80 (3.375? L x 2.125? W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W); CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.313? L x 2.063? W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W)
Print Area: CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36? L x 2.11? W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3? L x 2.04? W / 83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W)
Accepted Card Thickness: Print only: .009? – .040? / 9 mil – 40 mil / .229 mm – 1.016 mm; print / lamination: .030? – .040? / 30 mil – 40 mil / .762 mm – 1.02 mm
Accepted Card Types: PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for 100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite
Input Hopper Card Capacity: 100 cards (.030? / .762 mm)
Output Hopper Card Capacity: Up to 30 cards (.030? / .762 mm)
Card Cleaning: Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge; cleaning roller is automatically replaced with each ribbon change
Print Speed**: 6 seconds per card (K*); 8 seconds per card (KO*); 16 seconds per card (YMCKO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKOK*)
Memory: 32 MB RAM
Software Drivers: Windows XP / Windows Vista (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (32 bit & 64 bit) / MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 / Linux***
Interface: USB 2.0, optional Ethernet with internal print server
Warranty: Printer – three years; Printhead – three years, unlimited pass with UltraCard
Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies: 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3
Supported Access Control Credential Programming:
iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire EV1, HID Prox
• Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS, MIFARE, and contact smart card encoding)
• Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory
• ethernet with internal print serve
• dual-sided printing module
• smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless)
• magnetic stripe encoding module
• printer cleaning kit
• secure proprietary consumables system
Software: Swift ID embedded badging application, FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
Display: Color changing status buttons
• Single-sided printer: 8.8?H x 13.7?W x 7.9?D / 224 mm H x 348 mm W x 201 mm D
• Dual-sided printer: 9.8?H x 18.7?W x 9.2?D / 249 mm H x 475 mm W x 234 mm D
• Single-sided: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 Kg;
• Dual-sided: 10 lbs / 4.54 Kg
Agency Listings Safety: UL 60950-2, CSA C22.2 (60950-07), and CE; EMC: FCC Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KC
Environmental Features: All configurations without a lamination module are ENERGY STAR qualified printers
Supply Voltage: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 1.6 Amps max.
Supply Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Operating Temperature: 65° to 80° F / 18° to 27° C