As your needs grow and change, so can the DTC4000. Upgrade to dual-sided printing capability, magnetic stripe encoding as well as HID Proximity and iCLASS encoding.
The Fargo DTC4000 offers an enhanced security feature with the use of a UV layer (fluorescent printing). This can add an additional level of visual security on your ID card. If security is needed at the printer, the DTC4000 can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode your ID badges.
The optional same-side input/output hopper allows the DTC4000 to fit in the smallest desks and tables. The movable smart screen display makes user operation even easier.
Modular design, ease of use and enhanced security make the Fargo DTC4000 the ideal choice for high-quality and high secure ID cards and photo ID badges.
This printer has been discontinued and replaced with the Fargo DTC4250e ID Card Printers.
• Password protection
• Rewrite capable
• SmartScreen graphical display
• Supply replacement – Easy cartridge loading
• USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
• Optional Dual-side printing
• Optional 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, contact chip, and magnetic stripe encoding
• Optional same-side input/output hopper that holds 200 plastic cards
• Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security
• The DTC4000 is a plastic card printer that provides all the security of HID with all the reliability of Fargo for sharp, professional looking, high-quality ID cards and photo ID badges – easy and quick.
Sided Printing: Single or Dual
Print Method: Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print Speed: 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMCKO)
Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80, CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR Certified Product: Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. Additionally, the ENERGY STAR FARGO DTC4500 is turned on and off using the power button versus plugging in the power cable.
• Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
• Dual-Sided Printing Module – Upgradeable
• Dual-Input Card Hopper (200 cards) – Upgradable
• Same-Side Input/Output Card Hopper – Upgradable
• Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless) – Upgradable
• Magnetic Stripe Encoding – Upgradable
• Printer Cleaning Kit
• Ethernet with Internal Print Server – Upgradable