High Definition Printing feature gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics and give you a more impressive public image.
Affordable pricing makes High Definition Printing available to card printer buyers everywhere. Total Cost of Ownership is lowered with the printers
High reliability and durability. The HDP5000 is backed by a lifetime printhead warranty and two-year warranty on the entire printer.
Versatile modular design changes with your needs you can start with the base model then easily upgrade to dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies.
Easy-to-use, simple operation means minimal training Cards with ribbons and overlaminates that come in cartridges which load in a snap.
• Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
• SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
• Cartridge-based card handling allows for both faster reloading and quicker switching to different card stocks.
• High yield ribbon, film and overlaminate cartridges load fast and eliminate the waste of torn materials from re-spooling.
• Encoding options include magnetic stripe, proximity, and contact and contactless smart cards.
• USB and Ethernet connectivity included, plus the HDP5000 includes an internal print server for secure network printing.
• Included FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance. Its Color Assist tool matches spot colors, ensuring accurate prints of graphics such as company logos.
Sided Printing: Single or Dual
Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print Speed: 26 seconds per card / 138 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)
Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
• Card Lamination Module – single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) – Upgradable
• Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – Upgradable
• Door and cartridge locks
• Printer cleaning kit
• Magnetic stripe encoding – Upgradable
• 200-card input hopper – Upgradable
• Dual-sided printing – Upgradable
• Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)