The HID 1326 ProxCard II is an affordable and easy-to-use proximity card used for access control. This durable access control card is about the size of a credit card, and is slender and malleable enough to keep in a wallet or on a lanyard. The HID 1326 ProxCard II is small and lightweight and weighs 6.8 grams and measures 3.375″ by 2.125″ by 0.07“.
The card is easily incorporated into the existing security system and can be used with all HID proximity readers, including the widely used HID Prox Readers (MiniProx, ThinLineII, ProxPoint Pro, ProxPro, MaxiProx and pcPROX).
The card has the ability to accept up to 85 bits which offers 137 billion unique codes. The cards are RF-programmable and customer numbers can be custom ordered as sequential or random. The HID 1326 ProxCard II has an optional external card numbering that can be cross referenced with a programmed ID number so that the cards are quick to identify and easy to administer.
The ProxCard II is a versatile card with a consistent read range regardless of if it is tucked in a pocket, or is near keys and coins. The card is not affected by body shielding. The card includes a pre-punched slit to accommodate a clip or strap and can be customized to be a photo ID using the adhesive back card print overlay packs which are sold separately. The card has a battery free design which allows for unlimited swiping and use. The cards are very sturdy and do not break or crack easily.
In addition to the HID-branded Prox Cards, we also have “generic” prox cards available.
• Price competitive with all other card technologies.
• Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
• Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
• Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
• Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
• Custom pre-printed artwork available.
• A PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image printers.
• Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
• Create Photo ID card with model 1324 Print Adhesive Labels
Typical maximum* read range
• ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 3″” (7.5 cm)
• MiniProx® reader-up to 5.5″” (14 cm)
• ThinLine II® reader-up to 5.5″” (14 cm)
• ProxPro® reader-up to 8″” (20 cm)
• ProxPro® II reader-up to 9″”(22.9 cm)
• Prox80™-up to 5.5″” (14 cm)
• MaxiProx® reader-up to 24″” (60 cm)
* Dependent on local installation conditions.
2.135″” x 3.385″” x 0.075″” MAX.
(5.4 x 8.6 x 0.19 cm)