For the very best in convenience, security and reliability, you can count on the HID ProxKey III key fobs which incorporate HID 125kHz Prox technology into a key fob form factor. These key fobs are universally compatible with all types of HID Proximity readers and are easily controlled and identified through optional external identification numbers.
This 1346 key fob is able to support formats up to 85 bits which translates into 137 billion codes. The read range of this key fob is extremely consistent, and it is not affected by variations in environmental conditions, body shielding or the close proximity of coins and keys. This makes incorporating use of the product into the end-user’s everyday life seamless and simple.
These key fobs are black with a grey insert and come with a lifetime warranty.
The ProxKey III is the successor to the commonly used HID ProxKey II key fob.
• Small enough to fit on a key ring.
• Universal compatibility with HID proximity readers.
• Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
• Provides an external number for easy identification and control Can be placed on a key ring for convenient entry.
• Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
• Using HID’s ProxProgrammer, card vendors can ship proximity keyfobs, custom programmed to their customers’ requirements, from their own inventory. Enables smaller order quantities and overnight delivery. (Check with vendor for availability.)
• Lifetime warranty.
Typical maximum* read range
• ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 1.5″ (3.7 cm)
• MiniProx® reader-up to 2″ (5 cm)
• ThinLine II® reader-up to 2″ (5 cm)
• ProxPro® reader-up to 3″ (7.5 cm)
• ProxPro® II reader-up to 4″ (10.2 cm)
• Prox80™-up to 2″ (5.1 cm)
• MaxiProx® reader-up to 12″ (28 cm)
* Dependent on local installation conditions.
1.555 x 1.25 x 0.235 inches max
(3.95 x 3.18 x 0.60 cm)