HID ISOProx II proximity cards are RF-programmable and compatible with 125 kHz access control systems. These cards are roughly the size of a credit card and are approximately 30 mils thick which allows them to be stored in a wallet, carried in a purse, attached to a lanyard or placed in a pouch. They can be printed to directly with a card printer, like the Fargo 4250e, which means they can be easily used as employee badges or photo IDs.
Some of the optional features of these cards include external card numbering (sequentially or random) which can be printed via inkjet or laser engraved. Additionally, these cards can be punched (vertical or horizontal) and printed with custom artwork for added customization. These cards are made of PVC laminate support up to 85 bits.
• Offers proximity technology with photo identification capability on a single card
• Graphics quality surface for use with direct image printers
• Same size and thickness as a standard credit card
• Vertical or horizontal slot punch capability
• Lifetime warranty
Typical maximum* read range
• ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 2.5″ (6.25 cm)
• MiniProx® reader-up to 5″ (12.5 cm)
• ThinLine II® reader-up to 5″ (12.5 cm)
• ProxPro® reader-up to 7″ (17.5 cm)
• ProxPro® II reader-up to 8″ (20 cm)
• Prox80™-up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
• MaxiProx® reader-up to 20″ (50 cm)
* Dependent on local installation conditions.
2.125″ x 3.370″ x 0.030″ 0.003″
(5.4 x 8.6 x 0.076 0.0076 cm)
Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate or composite Polyester/PVC.