HID iCLASS credentials include cards, tags and key fobs to fit any application. In addition to secure access control, iCLASS credentials also offer smart card technology. This additional technology allows the use of a single credential for multiple applications, such as cashless vending, time and attendance and transit passes to name a few.
Affordable and secure, HID iCLASS is the right choice for a powerful and reliable access control solution.
• iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability.
• Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
• Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
• Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations.
• Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
• Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card.
Typical Maximum Read Range:
• R10 2.0-3.0″ (5.0-7.6cm)
• R30/RW300 2.0-3.5″ (5.0-8.9cm)
• R40/RW400 2.5-4.5″ (6.3-11.4cm)
• RK40/RWK400 3.0-4.0″ (7.6-10.1 cm)
*Dependent upon installation conditions.
2.127″ x 3.375″ x 0.033″ max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm)
• Model 200X: Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate
• Model 210X: Composite Polyester/PVC.
• 2k bit (256 Byte) card 2 application areas
• 16k bit (2K Byte) card 2 or 16 application areas
• 32k bit (4K Byte) card 2+ 0r 16+ application areas