Both the Honeywell CN75 handheld computer and the CN75e handheld computers are designed for mobile field service workers needing an ultra-rugged device. The difference between the CN75 and CN75e is that the latter has a larger keypad making it better suited for workers wearing gloves or using applications where data-input is intensive.
While the CN75/CN75e are ultra-rugged with their 8 foot drop rating, they are also ergonomic and feature battery technology to help ensure sufficient power for a full work shift. These mobile computers build upon their predecessor, the CN71, to offer a choice of either Google Android 6 (Marshmallow) or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems. Additionally, the CN75 uses the proven EA30 high-performance 2D Imager to give you the ability to read both 1D and 2D barcodes.
• Designed for mobile field service workers
• CN75e has larger keypad than CN75 making it ideal for environments where workers wear gloves or have more data-input requirements
• Available with Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating systems
• Ultra-rugged 8 foot drop rating and IP67 seal rating
• Uses EA30 High-Performance Motion-Tolerant 2D Imager
• Dimensions with Battery (L x W x D): CN75: 16.9 cm x 8.0 cm x 3.4 cm (6.65 in x 3.15 in x 1.34 in); CN75e: 19.5 cm x 8.0 cm x 3.4 cm (7.66 in x 3.15 in x 1.34 in)
• Weight: CN75: 450 g (15.9 oz) with battery; CN75e: 491 g (17.3 oz) with battery
• Operating Temperature: Standard Temp Unit: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F), transitory exposures to -30°C (-22°F); Cold Storage Unit: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
• Storage Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
• Charging Temperature: +5°C to +35°C (+44°F to +95°F)
• Relative Humidity: Non-condensing, 95%
• Rain and Dust Resistance: IP67
• Tumble Spec: 2,000 (1 m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification
• Drop Spec: 2.4 m (8 ft) to concrete per MIL-STD 810G; 1.8 m (6 ft) to concrete across operating temperature range per MIL-STD 810G
• Electrostatic Discharge: +/-15 kV air discharge, +/-8 kV direct discharge
• Battery Pack: 3.7 V, 4000 mAh; Li-Ion, removable, rechargeable
• Operating System: Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 6.0 Marshmallow with GMS
• Display: 8.9 cm (3.5 in) Transmissive VGA (480 x 640 pixels)
• RAM / ROM: 2 GB RAM / 16 GB Flash
• Integrated Scanner: EA30 High-Performance Motion-Tolerant 2D Imager: (up to 500 in/s) white LED illumination; red laser aimer and framer optimized for all lighting conditions. Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D barcodes; 1D as small as 4 mils; 2D as small as 6.6 mils.
• Integrated Camera: Optional 5-megapixel auto-focus color camera with LED flash