The Honeywell Dolphin CT50 handheld mobile computer is designed for enterprise workers in the field. It features 4G LTE cellular capabilities giving users real-time connectivity to both the internet and critical enterprise applications.
The CT50 features a bright, sunlight-readable 4.7 inch display in a pocketable and rugged form factor. This handheld computer is available with two operating system choices: Windows Embedded Handheld 8.1 or Google Android 4.4.4 (aka KitKat). It is fast with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor (2.26 GHZ quad-core) and 2 GB RAM. It is rugged enough for everyday use with a IP67 seal-rating and a 5-foot drop specification.
Other features of the CT50 include a 2D Imager, 8 MP camera and Bluetooth 4.0. This handheld comes with a standard one year factory warranty which can be extended with Honeywell Repair Services plans to provide up to 5 years of comprehensive service.
The Honeywell CT50 handheld computer also supports Honeywell Powertools and Demos.
• Powerful, Versatile Platform: Industry-leading Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801 processor with 2.26GHz quad-core CPU enables more robust application performance at better speeds and power efficiencies.
• Pocketable and Rugged Form Factor: A sleek, pocketable design, yet rugged enough for tough work environments with an IP67 rated design for protection from dust and water and the ability to withstand multiple 1.5m drops to concrete and 1,000 0.5m tumbles.
• Unparalleled Scanning Performance: Next-generation 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture performance on linear and 2D barcodes. An optional scan handle provides flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
• O/S Versatility and Future Proofing: Enterprises can take advantage of the flexible support and migration on WE8.1H or Android 4.4 KitKat® now, and seamlessly upgrade as business needs grow later to Windows 10 or Android 5.0L.
• Honeywell Repair Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase, extending the product life expectancy beyond the norm for consumer grade devices.
Dimensions: 160mm L x 82.5mm W x 19 mm H
Weight: 342 grams with battery pack
Operating Temperature: -20° to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -30° to 70°C (-22° to 158°F)
Drop: 5ft Multiple drops to unyielding steel plate, -10 to +50C temperature range and 4ft drop at -20°C
Tumble: Exceeds 1,000 (1.0m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification
Environmental Sealing: Independently certified to meet IP67 standards for moisture and particle intrusion
Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core
Operating System: Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld or Android 4.4.4 KitKat
Memory: 2 GB RAM, LP-DDR3 @ 800MHz (min) POP stack memory / 16 GB eMMC NAND Flash
Display: 4.66” TFT Color LCD with Backlight, 720p HD, >400nits, Outdoor Viewable
Touch Panel: Rugged Multi Input Capacitive Touch
Keypad: Side Scan triggers, Volume up / down, Camera, Power button
Audio: Speaker, T3 / M3 HAC Compliant Receiver
Camera: 8.0 megapixel color camera with autofocus and advanced software features for better image quality
Battery: Li-Ion, 3.6V, 3950mAh with integrated fuel gauge
Hours of Operation: 12+ Hours
Decode Capabilities: Honeywell Slim engine 2D scanner capable of decoding standard 1D and 2D bar code symbologies