How To Add Prefix or Suffix Characters When Scanning a Barcode on a Dolphin 75e or CT50 Android handheld
The following steps can be used to program your Dolphin 75E or CT50 Android handheld computer to add a prefix and/or suffix when scanning a barcode:
- Tap Apps Icon
- Tap Settings
- Tap Scanning
- Tap Defaults
- Tap Data Processing Settings
- Tap Prefix Key or Suffix Key
- Enter one of the following values:
- You may also need set the value of Wedge as Keys to ‘9,10,13’
- Tap OK to save the change.
- Reboot the device for the options to be installed.
|Key To Send||Char Sequence|
|<LF> or <ENTER>||‘\x0A’ or ‘\n’|
|<CR>||‘\x0D’ or ‘\r’|
|<TAB>||‘\x09’ or ‘\t’|
Test in application to make sure the cursor advances to the line below or to the next input field.