The following instructions can be used to set the static IP address for a Zebra 110Xi4, 140Xi4, 170Xi4 and 220Xi4 printer. Before you begin, we recommend that you have the following available:
- IP address
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
You should then be able to set a static (permanent) IP address for your Xi4 printer using the following steps:
- Press the Setup/Exit button
- Press the Previous (left arrow) button repeatedly until you see IP Protocol
- Press the Plus button to change the setting.
- You will be prompted for a password (the default password is 1234). The top Plus button increments the number while the bottom Minus button moves the cursor to the right. Use these buttons to enter the password and then press the Next/Save button when done.
- To set a static IP address for your printer , you will need to change the IP Protocol to Permanent. Press the Plus button to scroll through the IP Protocol settings; stop when the Permanent option is displayed.
- Press the right Next/Save (right arrow) button.
- The printer display should now say IP Address. Use the Plus and Minus buttons to set the correct IP address (the button work the same as when you entered the password with the plus button incrementing the number and the minus button moving the cursor to the right). When you are done entering the IP address, press the Next/Save button.
- You will be prompted to enter the Subnet Mask. Enter the Subnet Mask. When you are done, press the Next/Save button.
- You will be prompted to enter the Default Gateway. Enter the Default Gateway.
- You are now done entering the IP information required to setup a static IP address. Press the Setup/Exit button.
- Press the Next/Save button to save the changes permanently. The printer should display Saving Changes Permanent.