The Intermec CN4 mobile computer is one of the toughest handheld computers in its class equipped with IP64 sealing and a 6ft drop specification, allowing businesses operating in nearly any environment to reap the benefits of high speed data to improve efficiency. In addition to 3.5G support, the CN4 comes equipped with integrated GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities.
The CN4 uses the Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system. The CN4 has a Marvel PXA270M microprocessor clocking in at 520 MHz with 128MB of RAM and another 256MB of Flash ROM. It even has a miniSD slot if more space is required.
Intermec SmartSystems assists you in the management of the CN4, with one-step provisioning, remote system and software updates and configuration changes.
The CN4 comes in at 6.7 x 3.2 x 1.1 in with the standard battery pack which gives you 2200 mAh per charge, and only slightly larger at 6.7 x 3.2 x 1.1 with the extended battery pack, giving you 4000 mAh per charge. This powers the 3.5-inch QVGA 240 x 320 pixel TFT-LCD touchscreen with LED backlighting, and the CN4 offers support for omnidirectional scanning and signature capture, as well as the ability to decode 1D, 2D, composite and postal codes, making it the all-round perfect mobile computer.
• Fully rugged device and accessories perform despite bumps, knocks, dust and dirt (IP64 seal rating and 1.8m drop spec)
• An extension to the successful CN3 Series
• Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging captures full-page documents in field without the use of extra devices or services
• Integrated GPS enables unprecedented visibility into workers’ routes
• Industry standard platform ensures devices will integrate quickly and easily
• Full suite of Intermec Development Tools reduces development costs and timelines
• Medallion Complete service provides protection against unbudgeted and rising repair costs
89 mm (3.5 in) QVGA (240 x 320 pixel) Transflective TFT-LCD touch screen, LED backlight
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4° F to +158°F)
Drop Survival: 1.8 m (6’) per MIL- STD 810G
Environmental Protection: IP64 compliant
Electrostatic Discharge: +/- 15 kVdc air discharge; +/- 8 kVdc contact discharge
QWERTY or Numeric backlit keypad
Memory and Storage
RAM Memory: 128 MB
Flash ROM: 256 MB Customer-accessible miniSD slot for removable memory cards
Marvel PXA270M, 520 MHz
Windows Mobile 6.1® with Internet Explorer 6
Dimensions with Standard Battery Pack: 173 x 81 x 28 mm (6.8 x 3.2 x 1.1 in)
Dimensions with Extended Battery Pack: 173 x 81 x 33 mm (6.8 x 3.2 x 1.3 in)
Weight: 397 – 454 g (14.0 oz – 16.0 oz)
Standard Battery Pack: 3.7V, 2200 mAh, (8.1 Watt hour) Li-Ion
Extended Battery Pack: 3.7V, 4000 mAh, (14.8 Watt hour) Li-Ion