Janam is pleased to announce the launch of its XG3 series of rugged mobile computers. Designed to excel in the most challenging environments, the new XG3 gun-shaped device is equipped with the latest technological advancements and optimized to perform in harsh environments. It also provides 20 percent more battery capacity than what’s available in the market-leading device and is the lightest industrial-grade mobile computer in its class.
Key features include:
- Lightest industrial-grade mobile computer in its class – under 22 ounces
- Microsoft Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system
- ARM Cortex-A8 processor @1GHz
- High-performance barcode scanning
- Brilliant 3.5-inch VGA TFT display with hardened glass
- Multiple 6’/1.8m drops to concrete across operating temperature range
- Sealed to IP65 standards
- 512MB/1GB with expansion capability
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Choice between 34-key numeric and 57-key alphanumeric keypads
- Motion sensing accelerometer
- 5200mAh hot-swappable Li-ion battery
If you have any questions, please contact Mobile ID Solutions.