mPI: Mobile Physical Inventory Software from Mobile ID Solutions
mPI is our software solution for your Physical Inventory needs. If you’re still using the old “pen-and-paper” approach to physical inventory, then you probably know how error-prone and time-consuming this dreaded task can be! Maybe it’s time to start looking at how our mPI solution can help you use barcode scanning to streamline your inventory process – saving you time, money and frustration.
As part of our software development philosophy, we’ve designed mPI with our customers’ needs at the forefront. For Physical Inventory, our customers tell us they want a simple, affordable, easy-to-use handheld Physical Inventory application. They simply want to scan barcodes while recording location and quantity information. They don’t need a complete integrated package with both “server” and “mobile” components that add unneeded complexity; what they need is to be able to export the physical inventory results to their POS or Financial (ERP) system for reconciliation.
And mPI is just that: a simple, cost effective physical inventory solution which allows you to scan barcodes and record inventory information (e.g. SKU, location, quanity) that can be exported to your POS or Financial system. mPI runs on the latest handheld computerss from leading manufacturers like Motorola (Symbol), Intermec, Honeywell and Datalogic and we offer bundled packages (hardware and software) that can provide you with a turnkey solution starting under $1000.
We invite you to try the demo version of mPI, our handheld physical inventory software package, at no obligation. This demo version contains all the functionality as the full version of mPI but limits you to the quantity of any one SKU you can inventory.
- Faster Physical Inventory Process
- Improved Accuracy
- Cost Savings through Productivity Gains
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (software only; hardware excluded)
- Barcode Scanning of SKUs (two operating modes)
- Scan Each Item
- Scan Single Item and Enter Quantities
- Can be use with or without Product Master (when used in conjunction with a Product Master, mPI can provide a brief summary of the scanned item)
- Supports the latest mobile computing hardware from the leading manufacturers like Motorola (Symbol), Intermec, Honeywell, Datalogic and Janam.
- Windows Mobile 5 and Windows Mobile 6 Support
- Handles multiple screen resolutions
- Handles screen rotations
- Utilizes Microsoft’s SQL Server Compact Edition Database
- Unlimited Number of Locations and Items
- Exports csv file for use with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Able to synchronize data with Microsoft SQL Server via Merge Replication
- Configurable Features
- Security feature requires individual user ID’s.
- Scan Mode (Scan Each Item, Scan Each Item or Quantity)
- UOM (Unit of Measure)
- And lots more…visit www.physical-inventory-software.com for more info
Typical Physical Inventory Process
- (Optional) Enter your product information (SKUs, description, cost) into the Product database
- Enter your location
- Scan or Key in the SKU of each Item counted (or scan/enter each item and enter a quantity)
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until done
- Export the results to a csv file
- Import the csv file into your POS (Point-Of-Sale) or ERP system