mPI: Mobile Physical Inventory Software for your Handheld Computer
mPI is our software solution for your Physical Inventory needs. If you’re still using the old “pen-and-paper” approach to physical inventory, then you probably know how error-prone and time-consuming this dreaded task can be! Maybe it’s time to start looking at how our mPI solution can help you use barcode scanning to streamline your inventory process – saving you time, money and frustration.
And mPI is just that: a simple, cost effective physical inventory solution which allows you to scan barcodes and record inventory information (e.g. SKU, location, quanity) that can be exported to your POS or Financial system. mPI runs on the latest handheld computerss from leading manufacturers like Motorola (Symbol), Intermec, Honeywell and Datalogic and we offer bundled packages (hardware and software) that can provide you with a turnkey solution starting under $1000.
For more information on mPI, our handheld physical inventory software package, visit our website at www.physical-inventory-software.com where you will find videos, tutorials, manuals and more.
We invite you to try the demo version of mPI, our handheld physical inventory software package, at no obligation. This demo version contains all the functionality as the full version of mPI but limits you to the quantity of any one SKU you can inventory.
- Faster Physical Inventory Process
- Improved Accuracy
- Cost Savings through Productivity Gains
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (software only; excludes hardware)
- Barcode Scanning of SKUs (two operating modes)
- Scan Each Item
- Scan Single Item and Enter Quantities
- Can be use with or without Product Master (when used in conjunction with a Product Master, mPI can provide a brief summary of the scanned item)
- Supports the latest mobile computing hardware from the leading manufacturers like Motorola (Symbol), Intermec, Honeywell, Datalogic and Janam.
- Windows Mobile 5 and Windows Mobile 6 Support
- Handles multiple screen resolutions
- Handles screen rotations
- Utilizes Microsoft’s SQL Server Compact Edition Database
- Unlimited Number of Locations and Items
- Exports csv file for use with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Able to synchronize data with Microsoft SQL Server via Merge Replication
- Configurable Features
- Security feature requires individual user ID’s.
- Scan Mode (Scan Each Item, Scan Each Item or Quantity)
- UOM (Unit of Measure)
- And lots more…visit www.physical-inventory-software.com for more info.
Typical Physical Inventory Process
1. (Optional) Enter your product information (SKUs, description, cost) into the Product database
2. Enter your location
3. Scan or Key in the SKU of each Item counted (or scan/enter each item and enter a quantity)
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until done
5. Export the results to a csv file
6. Import the csv file into your POS (Point-Of-Sale) or ERP system
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What hardware does mPI Support?
- Can I synchronize my handheld database (on my mobile computer) with a database on a server?