The Zebra ZC350 card printer is the fastest printer in Zebra’s recently introduced ZC family of card printers (April 2018). It can print at an impressive 225 cph color and 1000 cph monochrome single-sided (150 cph color and 500 cph monochrome dual-sided). This printer also features complete encoding flexibility with support for magnetic stripe and proximity to contact and contactless out-of-the-box.
The ZC350 uses dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct-to-card print technology and is capable of edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 cards. One of the key features of the ZC350 is its ability to handle cards of varying thicknesses (10-40 mil) on the fly without having to manually adjust the printer for different card thicknesses.
Basic hardware features of the ZC350 include standard USB and Ethernet interfaces along with optional Wi-Fi; matching 100 card auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil) and 100 card output hopper (30 mil), graphical color LCD display and Kensington secure lock slot. The ZC350 also has an optional field-upgradeable three-track magnetic stripe encoder as well as contact and contactless encoders.
Print drivers for the ZC350 including Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux Ubuntu and Apple iOS 10.1 and is compatible with Zebra’s CardStudio and Link-OS software.
The ZC350 card printer comes standard with a two-year unlimited printer and printhead warranty.
• Single and Dual sided Printing
• 1000 cph monochrome; 225 cph full-color (single-sided)
• 500 cph monochrome; 150 cph full-color (dual-sided)
• Magnetic Stripe Encoder and Contact/Contactless Encoders (optional)
• Interfaces: USB and Ethernet (standard); Wi-Fi (Optional)
• Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux Ubuntu and Apple iOS 10.2 Driers
• 100 card input hopper/100 card output hopper (30 mil)
• Kensington physical lock slot
• Two-year printer and unlimited printhead warranty
ZC350 Card Printer Specifications
• 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
• 2 GB flash memory
• Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
• Auto calibration of ribbon
• USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 connectivity
• 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil)
• 100 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
• Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel
• Graphical Color LCD
• 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
• Kensington® secure lock slot
• Print Touch NFC tag and Quick Help QR code for online printer help and documentation access
• Printer host authentication and data encryption
• Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
• Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
• Full-color or monochrome printing
• Single and dual-sided printing
• Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
• Printing throughput (cards per hour) based on batch printing with USB connectivity. Times may vary depending on the computer configuration.
• Single-Sided: YMCKO: 225 cph; Monochrome: 1000 cph
• Dual-Sided: YMCKOK: 150 cph; Monochrome: 500 cph
• Dimensions (Single-sided): 10.2 in. H x 6.2 in. W x 15.1 in. D
• Weight (Single-sided): 8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)
• Dimensions (Dual-sided): 10.2 in. H x 6.2 in. W x 18.4 in. D
• Weight (Dual-sided): 9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)
Communications and Interfaces:
• USB 2.0 (Standard)
• Built-in 10/100 Ethernet (Standard)
• 802.11ac with MFi (Optional)
Encoding Options and Specifications:
• Magnetic stripe encoder — ISO 7811 (new and pre-encoded; tracks 1, 2, and 3; high and low coercivity; stripe down; 30 mil cards only)
• Combined MIFARE® ISO 14443 A & B (13.56 MHz) contactless with 1 SAM Module Slot with support for reading Prox ISO 11784 and iCLASS ISO 15693 and ISO 7816 Contact Encoder with EMV level 1 certification, and PC/SC compliance
• ISO 7816 Smart Card Contact Station for third party external contact encoders
• Third party contactless encoder integration kit