The Zebra ZQ110 mobile receipt printer is designed to be a truly portable printer. It is small and light – in fact, it can fit in your pocket or be worn on your belt. As far as being light, the standard ZQ110 with Bluetooth weighs only about half a pound! This means that you can easily carry it on your belt for a full shift. The ZQ110 is also durable with a 4 foot drop spec when used with its optional carrying case and has a IP54 rating against dust and liquids.
You can print to this 2″ receipt printer not only from Android and Windows Mobile devices, but from Apple iOS devices as well since this printer is MFi Certified (Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad). The ZQ110 comes standard with Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR and USB interfaces, and has an optional Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) interface which means you can print to it “in-the-field” or “on-premise”. The ZQ110 also has a MSR option so you can read magnetic stripe cards. The ZQ110 is a direct thermal printer and prints at 203 dpi on either direct thermal receipt paper or linerless paper.
Accessories for the ZQ110 include charging accessories such as an AC adapter, single and quad docking stations, single and quad battery chargers and a cigarette lighter adapter; carrying accessories such as a belt clip, belt strap, shoulder strap and protective case; and vehicle holder.
• Prints direct thermal and linerless receipts
• 1.89″ Print Width, 203 dpi
• Works with all major operating systems: Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows
• MFi Certified (Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad)
• 4 foot drop rating (with carrying case)
• IP54 Seal Rating (with protective case)
• Retail: Mobile POS, promotion vouchers, merchandise pick-up slips
• Transportation and Logistics: route accounting, on-demand receipts for store pre-sales, invoices and deliveries
• Hospitality: simple receipt printing for valet parking, luggage, coatroom; concession and gift sales
• Government: e-citation