In addition to providing our customers with a full-line of stock thermal labels, we can provide custom labels to satisfy even the most stringent material and adhesive requirements.
There are many reasons that you may need to use a custom label or preprinted label including:
- Size and Shape: You can create almost any size or shape for your needs including square, rectangle, circle, and oval shapes.
- Material: You can have your custom label produced on direct thermal paper, thermal transfer paper, or most any film stocks including Polyester, Polypropylene, Mylar, retro-reflective, vinyl sheeting, destructible, or holographic; tag materials including both film and paper.
- Adhesives: You can select from a range of adhesives including permanent and removable, as well as patterned or tamper-evident. We can help recommend an adhesive that will work with your face stock, in your environment, on your labeling surface.
- Colors and Finishing: You can choose to use a single color (floodcoat) or multiple colors for your custom labels and tags. You can print using holographic inks; UV sensitive inks and Thermochromatic inks which change color (appear or disappear) when exposed to hot or cold temperatures. You can laminate or UV Varnish your label to protect it.
- Pre-Printed Variable Information: You can add pre-printed numbering (random or sequential) for asset tags or other applications.
- Finishing: You can choose sheeting labels or tags, on rolls or in a fan-folded stack of labels or tags. You can specify whether you need perforations or slits.
- Core Size: We can provide labels on 3″ cores or 1″ cores for your tabletop or mobile printer. Additionally, you can select whether you want your labels wound in or wound out.
- Pre-Printed Logos or Text? You can use labels to better market your company by providing an image (e.g. logo or product) that stands out and increases your company’s visibility. Separate yourself from your competition by adding pre-printed information on your labels such as Company Name, Phone Numbers, Service Reminders/Dates, product illustrations or whatever your imagination can come up with. Simply provide us with camera-ready or computer artwork and we’ll print to your specifications using up to six Pantone Matching System (PMS) inks.
Need Printer Manufacturer Specific labels?
As an Authorized Reseller of the major barcode label printer manufacturers (including Zebra, Intermec and Datamax), we can also provide you with custom labels direct from the printer manufacturer at competitive prices (often better than 3rd Party or “no-name” label producers).
Custom labels and tags are unique so we urge you to contact us to help you choose the right label or tag for your application. If you would like a quotation for a new or existing label/ tag, please provide us with as much information as you can by using our Custom Label Worksheet and faxing it in to us at 714-532-4234 or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.