Mobile ID Solutions, Inc. – Services
Our professional services team provides you with a complete line of offerings to handle your mobility needs from project inception/conceptualization through development/implementation and on-going support. Some of our “custom solutions” include :
- Mobile VMI Replenishment system which allows a vendor to provide its customers with handhelds for remotely scanning inventory locations to generate product replenishment requests. This solution was built using Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server and Symbol/Motorola handheld mobile computers.
- Emergency Command Kit to provide wireless infrastructure with internet access in the case of a disaster. This solution incoporated WWAN technology from AT&T, satellite back-up communications from Motorola, Panasonic Toughbook Ruggedized Laptops and Symbol/Motorola handheld mobile computers.
- Mobile Wi-Fi systems which provides internet access to riders on public and private transportation vehicles. Our solution integrates cellular routers, amplifiers, antennas, power systems and installed by Mobile ID Solutions who has provided complete turn-key solutions that have been deployed by transit customers include Alameda County (CA), Community Transit (WA), Capital Metro (TX), King County (WA), Star Metro (FL), Sound Transit (WA), Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and more.
The following outlines some of the professional services that we can assist you with. For additional information, please call us at (714)922-1134 or complete the online information request form.
Solution Architecture / Development
- Needs Analysis
- Solution Engineering
- Product/Vendor Selection
- Software Application Development
Installation / Implementation Services
- Wireless Site Surveys
- Device Setup/Configuration
- Project Management
- Nationwide Installation Services